More crochet pillows



I wanted to make something with circles, so I spent a lot of time searching and looking on Pinterest. There are so many beautiful crochet patterns on the internet, which I love, of course. I saw this and this, and decided to use this pattern for my pillow. It's very easy to make, and I love easy things...



Finally, I made one pillow for my son. It's a bit strange to me that 12 year old boy likes stuff like this, but he's always loved everything I made (except for my cooking, I can't find a way to cook vegetables well enough to make him eat)



On the left is Daisy Granny Square Pillow, which I talked about in my previous post, you can find the link to the free pattern there.



As you can see, I didn't crochet the other side of the pillows. I love that cute white-yellow fabric.



Pillows... What can I say? They are perfect gifts, I think, and Christmas is comming... so only my son's pillow is staying at home...



I started a blanket! Finally. I use one of my favorite granny square pattern, which I have used quite a lot, but I just can't help myself. If I fell in love with something (someone) it's obviously forever...

Labels: , ,